The term ‘Audio Dynamite’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to or applications from other websites. These links and applications are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) or third party applications.
- Our website may be hosted on a shared or cloud server. We shall not be liable for any activity, malicious or otherwise, performed by any third party on the same system.
- As with all websites, our hosting service is subject to malicious attack and may be compromised with malicious or harmful actions. We shall not be liable to any claims for damages arising from the actions of any third party who may access or compromise our website.
- Access to our website is not guaranteed and any information or purchases that you store on our system are not permanent. You are fully responsible for backing up any and all data that your are permitted to access on our website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Purchases made on this website are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All goods, virtual and physical, remain the property of Audio Dynamite until payment is complete.
- All sales are final and it is your responsibility to ensure the product purchased matches your requirements. All products have an audio demonstration and a list of contents, which are available to you without.
- All electronic goods are checked for viruses prior to them being transferred to the holding server and we shall not be liable for any result of our products containing malicious or damaging software. It is your responsibility to screen downloads to your computer.
- We shall not be responsible for the quality, speed and reliability of your Internet connection to our website and of the downloadable products purchased.
- We shall not be liable for any Internet bandwidth restrictions placed upon you as a result of using, or downloading anything from, our website.